Even the sound of the name makes one dream ! With its sun-drenched shores, its blue sparkling Mediterranean Sea and its hinterland full of little typical perched villages, the French Riviera is one of the most attractive regions in the world. Thanks to the variety of landscapes and local crafts & thanks to a calendar charged with lots of local feasts and famous events. With more than 300 days of sun per year, what more do we need ?
In Nice you will be able to have good times on your own :
- City tour in a double-decker bus or by small tourist train.
- Visit the numerous museums and historical buildings.
- Relax on a terrace or go to the beachor
- have a walk along the famous “Promenade des Anglais”.
- Discover glazed fruits in a Candy Factory "Florian Factory"
- Discover «Vieux-Nice», the old part of the city; its narrow streets and its Flower Market.
- Creation of your own personal perfume in Grasse
- excursion in Cannes and the Island de Lérins.
- Boat Trip to St Tropez
- Antibes and Marineland : killer whales, sharks, dolphins... - spectacular shows in an amusement park.
- Eze Village, an eagle nest perched on its rocky peak
- Cabaret Evening in the Nice's 'Casino Ruhl (music-entertainment and Champagne !)